The surge in popularity of pest control solutions can be ascribed to the expanding scope of urbanisation in developing markets and the establishment of megacities, which are cities with populations of more than 15-20 million people. Due to their high population density and huge middle-class population, markets such as China and India are among the primary markets targeted by pest control service providers and pesticide suppliers.
With the rise in population, fast urbanisation, and changing weather patterns, pest infestation has become more of an issue. As a result, global demand for pest control goods and services has skyrocketed. Consumer awareness of health and hygiene issues has risen, resulting in a rise in pest management demand in the residential sector. Furthermore, growing government laws on hygiene standards in the commercial and industrial sectors have increased pest management demand in these industries globally. Various pest control product manufacturers and service providers have produced several novel pest control products to meet the growing need for pest control in various sectors. Manufacturers are creating environmentally friendly items in response to the growing restriction on certain pesticides. Furthermore, several animal welfare organisations are calling for pest control products that are non-lethal or cruelty-free. As a result, producers are concentrating on such cruelty-free pest management products.
- The entire pest control industry is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.1 percent from USD 22.7 billion in 2021 to USD 29.1 billion in 2026.
Rising usage of digital apps and technology are the main drivers.
Pest control is one of the most critical aspects of food safety in global food supply networks. Changes in how food is produced, sourced, and distributed, as well as climate change, have resulted in a rise in pest-related food safety issues. Furthermore, stricter food safety rules and changing customer demands are expected to motivate food producers and manufacturers to find more efficient and sustainable solutions to assure food quality and safety. Changes in consumer behaviour, such as online shopping, have resulted in a rise in the use of automation in the supply chain, allowing pests to thrive in areas where there are few or no humans to spot pest infestations or dissuade pests like rats and mice. As a result, pest control companies are implementing greener and more intelligent pest management technologies.
The top Leading Market Players Covered in this Report are : Rentokil Initial PLC, Anticimex Group, Rollins Inc., Arrow Exterminators Inc., Dodson Pest Control Inc., Asante Inc., Ecolab, SANIX INC., Massey Services Inc..
Product Types: Mechanical Control, Chemical Control, Biological Control And Others
On the Basis of Application: Manufacturers, Farmers, Pest Control Service Providers, Suppliers, R&D Institutes, Pesticides Manufacturers, Whole Sellers, Government And Research Organizations And Others
The report extensively details the overview and core working of the parent market. It accurately proposes the present and future market size andvolume. Our analysts well equip the clients with all the vital data required to build strategic growth plans and policies during the forecast period. A holistic study of the global Pest Control market unveils the business cycles and paradigm pattern shift due to the outbreak of Covid-19. The report offers a thorough investigation on the post-Covid market, alongside sheddinglight on expected upcoming trends that can play a vital role further in market development.
Apart from historical, current, and forecasted market value, the report is an in-depth guide on market segmentation. The report clearly mentions the potential segment anticipated to exhibit exceptional growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report maps the critical assessment of the customer journey to help the decision-makers of the organization in framing an effective strategy to convert more prospects into customers.
Global Pest Control Market: Regional Analysis
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
The report entails the growth and restraining factors of the global Pest Control market. Our data repository is updated continuously to reflect precise and real-time data analysis. Our analysts have adopted a wide array of methodologies to extract accurate data for stating growth factors in the global Pest Control market. The report deliberates recent case studies to help our clients understand how to overcome the underlying challenges in the market. The section will help our clients to identify the opportunity along with possible barriers to leverage their business position in the global market.
The regional analysis section reveals the potential region that can credit the business revenue manifolds. Also, it entails the regional market value and volume to let clients map promising regions for their business operations during the forecast period. The report is very handy for guiding on investing choices, whether in a product or service array.
Our analysts are experts in thisfield with years of experience. We at Zion Market Research maintain the highest level of accuracy and transparency in the report. The primary and secondary resources used in the report are taken from reliable and high authority sources to deliver 100% accurate and trusted data.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Keyword size (value and volume) by the company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2020 to 2027, and forecast to 2027.
- To understand the structure of Keyword by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Keyword manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis, and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyze the Keyword with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Keyword sub-markets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
FREE : Request Sample is Available @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/pest-control-market
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the key factors driving Pest Control Market expansion?
- What will be the value of Pest Control Market during 2021- 2027?
- Which region will make notable contributions towards global Pest Control Market revenue?
- What are the key players leveraging Pest Control Market growth?
Also, Research Report Examines:
- Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
- By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
- Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Thanks for reading this article ; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.