The global smart retail market is estimated to grow from USD 21.6 billion in 2020 to USD 62.5 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 23.6%.
The robotics segment accounted for the largest share of the smart retail market in 2022. Robots simplify the process of finding suitable products for customers. Thus, an increase in the deployment of robots is observed in supermarkets, hypermarkets, and other retail stores to make the shopping experience easy for consumers. This leads to the growth of the robotics segment.
Foot-traffic monitoring segment accounted for largest share of smart retail market in 2019
The market for foot-traffic monitoring accounted for the largest share of the smart retail market in 2019. The dominance is attributed to the increase in awareness regarding foot-traffic monitoring among retailers. In-store foot-traffic monitoring is essential as it provides insights to retailers about different aspects of stores, including the effect of marketing efforts, as well as helps them plan growth strategies based on the purchase history of customers.
Zion Market Research, A leading market research firm added a research report on Smart Retail Market to its research database. This Smart Retail Market report analyzes the comprehensive overview of the market comprising an executive summary that covers core trends evolving in the market.
The Smart Retail Market report aims to provide a powerful resource to evaluate the Smart Retail market and comprises comprehensive scrutiny and straightforward statistics relating to the market. The report offers knowledgeable information to the clients enhancing their decision-making capability with regards to the Smart Retail market business. The report entails the major leading market players around the world with insights such as market share, product pictures & specifications, sales, company profiles, and contact details.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Smart Retail Market:
Samsung Electronics, Intel Corporation, Nvidia, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., PTC Inc., Amazon, NXP Semiconductors, Huawei Investment & Holding, LG Display, and Cisco Systems, among others.
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
- FnF research methodology.
Furthermore, the report provides the explored data by categorizing the Smart Retail market based on type and form of service or product, applications, the technology involved, end-users, and others. It also entails comprehensive data relating to particular financial and business terms, anticipated market growth, market strategies, and much more. Using graphs, flowcharts, and figures in the report, the professional presented the examined information in a better comprehensible manner.
Additionally, the report also encompasses an explanation of key factors that are likely to considerably stimulate or hamper Smart Retail market growth. It also elucidates on the future impact of enforcing regulations and policies on Smart Retail market growth. The computed expected CAGR of the Smart Retail market based on earlier records about the Smart Retail market and existing market trends together with future developments are also mentioned in the report. The report also comprises the geographical bifurcation of the Smart Retail market.
Product Types: ZigBee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Smart (BLE), LPWAN, And Others
On the Basis of Application: Smart Payment System, Robotics, Analytics, Indoor Navigation, Visual Marketing, Smart Label, And Others
The Smart Retail Market report provides objective, evenhanded evaluation, and assessment of opportunities in the Smart Retail market with a methodical market research report including numerous other market-associated fundamental factors. Our experienced industry analysts estimate the growth opportunities, cost, market sizing, technologies, applications, supply chains, companies, import & export, market share, and so on, with the exclusive endeavor of helping our customers to make well-informed business decisions.
FREE : Request Sample is Available @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/smart-retail-market
The market beat is reveled in this report which can allow the consumer in using key strategies to gain competitive advantage. Such a far-reaching and thorough research survey gives the essential expansion with key suggestions and unbiased measurable analysis, which can be used to enhance the current position and develop future extensions in a specific area in the Smart Retail market.
Imperative regions all over the world are secured and the advancements, patterns, restrictions, drivers, and difficulties impacting the growth of the Smart Retail market over these essential areas are covered. An examination of the impact of holistic and government policies on the market is likewise comprised to offer an all-encompassing summary of the future viewpoint of the Smart Retail market.
Some of the major objectives of this report:
1) To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Smart Retail market.
2. To provide insights about factors affecting market growth. To analyze the Smart Retail market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analyses, etc.
3. To provide historically and forecast revenue of the Smart Retail market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World.
4. Country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
5. To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
6. To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
7. Track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Smart Retail market.