Global demand for third-party logistics (3PL) market was valued at around USD 800 Billion in 2019 and is anticipated to surpass USD 1,000 Billion in 2025, proliferating at a CAGR of more than 7% between 2019 and 2025. 3PL is the function by which a manufacturer outsources activities related to logistics and distribution. A 3PL company can provide specialized services such as inventory management, cross-docking, door-to-door delivery, and packaging of products. The market for 3PL service is expected to witness significant growth, due to development of the e-commerce industry.
The global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market. The report willfunction as a medium for the better assessment of the existing and future situations of the global market. It will be offering a 360-degree framework of the competitive landscape and dynamics of the market and related industries. Further, it entails the major competitors within the market as well as budding companies along with their comprehensive details such as market share on the basis of revenue, demand, high-quality product manufacturers, sales, and service providers. The report will also shed light on the numerous growth prospects dedicated to diverse industries, organizations, suppliers, and associations providing several services and products. The report will offer them buyers with detaileddirectionto the growth in market that would further provide them a competitive edge during the forecast period.
Moreover, the demand for this service is expected to escalate in the near future, due to increase in focus of manufacturers and retailers on their core business (known as core competencies) and subcontracting activities, such as logistics where they have less expertise. Thus, increase in competition has diverted the focus of manufacturers to promote respective specializations in production and distribution.
Key Market Player Information
Top Leading Market Players Covered in this Report are : BDP International, DHL Supply Chain, FedEx, Kuehne+Nagel International AG, Ryder Supply Chain Solutions, Transplace Texas LP, AmeriCold Logistics LLC, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Echo Global Logistics.
The global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) study includes a thorough examination of the top companies operating in the global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market. The competition analysis is based on market share, product sales, business strength, top rivals, major business categories, and geographic presence of key market players. The report’s competitive analysis will assist readers in highlighting key variables that will assist them in meeting their objectives during the projected period.
The research divides the global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market into segments and sub-segments by analyzing a number of parameters. The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) report analysis provides a valuable insight into segment revenue and market share at both the global and country levels. In terms of revenue and volume, the segmentation study details the correct projections and computations. In addition, the research study offers major growth trends and opportunities within Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market categories, which will aid in the development of effective corporate growth plans for the forecast period of 2022-2028.
Users will gain useful insights from a study of the major regions and nations covered in the scope of the report, which will help them better identify investment prospects to expand their business. The statistics based on revenue and market share for distinct regions and countries are included in the report analysis. In addition, the study highlights key trends and opportunities that will aid in the growth of the industry in each region.
Request Free Sample Report of Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/third-party-logistics-market
Market Segmentation By Types – On-premise, Cloud
Market Segmentation By Application – Manufacturing, Automotive
The global Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market is divided into several areas, including
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa.
In addition, market values and shares were estimated using current COVID-19 pandemic scenarios on the worldwide Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market, which will assist users in better understanding the present market picture and recommending strategic company expansion plans accordingly. During the projection period of 2022 to 2028, the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx %, reaching US$ xx million in 2027, up from US$ xx million in 2020.
Who will get benefit of this report?
- Investors and Private Equity Firms
- Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market Providers
- Distributors and Suppliers
- Government and Regulatory organizations
- Several end users.
Why should buy this report from Zion?
- Provides in-depth research study of the total Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market, which can assist start-up enterprises in the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market to make decisions on short span.
- The most recent Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market news, forecast analysis, and top market rivals are all readily available, together with all relevant information.
- Graphs, pie charts, and other representations are included in the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) report to help the reader understand the information at a glance.
- Manufacturers can use the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) report to study customer behaviour, business segments, and offer items depending on the information presented.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the market and industry, as well as a recovery analysis
The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) research is based on the most recent industry trends and prospects, along with potential threats, key driving forces, as well as important revenue pockets. The survey was published after conducting extensive secondary research, which included reviewing a number of industry publications, investor articles, official statistics, corporate news, and press releases. All of these studies are backed up by in-depth primary research with C level industry experts, resulting in a revenue forecast for the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market.
Some Major Points in TOC Covered :
- Chapter 1. Report Overview
- Chapter 2. Global Growth Trends
- Chapter 3. Market Share by Key Players
- Chapter 4. Breakdown Data by Type and Application
- Chapter 5. Market by End Users/Application
- Chapter 6. COVID-19 Outbreak: Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Market Industry Impact
- Chapter 7. Opportunity Analysis in Covid-19 Crisis
- Chapter 9. Market Driving Force
Also, Research Report Examines:
- Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
- By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
- Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area